This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0 in updater

I see the new version for hs2 in the updater, has anybody tried it? How does it compare to the other caddx pluggin?
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

v3.0

I have been using v2.8 with Homeseer 2.0 since I switched from Homeseer 1.7 many months ago with no problems. I switched to v3.0 CADDX yesterday with no problems. I don't notice anything different.
    Jim
    KA7GZR

Comment

Yes, I "snuck" v3.0 in last week for random folks to test with. This version is essentially identical to v2.8, just updated to use the HS2 API.

I have v3.1 on my test platform right now, which adds multi-partition support and finally utilizes Arm/Disarms with a PIN.

-Nitrox

Comment

Is there going to be any support to activate the relays on the panel? I have my garage door hooked up to one of the outputs and use my fob to activate the garage door, but would also like to be able to activate the output to close my garage door automatically.

Comment

Nitrox,

Thanks for the update. the pregnant wife is now happy again since HS2.0 can now control the alarm panel again.
          I can't wait for the next release, I use a script from BraveSir to do the arm disamr stuff but would love to have this integrated.

Comment

Will this release allow me to disarm the system while the alarm is going off? Currenlty, the plug-in does not do this. Thanks!

Comment

Thank You Nitrox

I can't begin to tell you how appreciative I am of you helping us out by getting this plugin together. I made the switch to HS2 in the very beginning, maybe a little too early , and have gotten almost everything stable except for the Caddx interface. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

I'll second the other posters as well about relay control and caddx event triggers/ controls but I am happy with what you've done!
              HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Working...
              X