This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CADDX Plug-In Still Supported?

I noticed that the most recent posts here are dated 2004. I understand the the CADDX plug-in is included(free) with HS2.

I have a Network-X NX-8V2 system.

Other than the posts here, does any documentation for the CADDX plug-in exist that covers installation, setup, features/capabilities(what I can do and not do with this plugin), other requirements like what is needed to interface to the CADDX panel, and finally is anyone supporting the plugin in the way of possible enhancements?

I think the JV-Caddx plug-in is getting more attention than this one.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

jvCADDX vs CADDX plug-in

Agreed, the jvCADDX is getting more attention. I use the jvCADDX as well as the CADDX. You see I have two CADDX panels and can't run two copies of jvCADDX unless I want to put up a second HS PC just for that purpose. So I am trying to get the CADDX plug-in working with system #2 and needing some help. The plug-in installs (but not correctly) and monitors the panel but I have no control and the web button never appears on the HS web page. I am thinking to uninstall the plug0in and start over but not sure how to completely scrub the CADDX plug-in off HS2 so that a new install would not get "influenced" by the original install. Need some good instructions on how to remove an existing plug-in and more importantly, this one.

-Cliff

Comment

Looks like you will be able to run multiple copies of plugins with HS3.

Now if we can get James to update JvCaddx to HS3 we will be in good shape.

Comment

CADDX Plug-In Support

Yes,
          I seem to recall seeing something about running multiple instances of plug-ins in the HS3 'what's new' list. I may not jump to HS3 right away until I understand whether what's in it is must have or nice to have.....

-Cliff

Comment

Working...
          X