This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last change not restored on restart

It appears that the Last Change entry for tags that are in range of the receiver at the time of a HS restart show the restart time rather than the time they last came into range. Is that a bug or is that the way the plugin is intended to function?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Bump. Any thoughts? PiperPilot?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

That is as intended Michael. The idea is that when HS is started/restarted you would want to redetect the tag status and see who is really in/out of range. If something else is desirable, I can probably work on it.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. The reason I raise the question is that if a tag was not in range when HS went down and is not in range when it comes back up, the last change lists the time it went out of range initially, not when HS came back. But if a tag is in range before HS goes down and is in range when HS comes back, the time that HS came back is listed. That just seems to be inconsistent. My preference would be to assume it stayed in range while HS was down, just as the plugin seems to assume a tag that is out of range remained out of range while HS was down.

It's not a bit deal, and I certainly wouldn't make it a priority in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
          My preference would be to assume it stayed in range while HS was down, just as the plugin seems to assume a tag that is out of range remained out of range while HS was down.
          I agree...

Comment

Working...
          X