X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardware Order Status...

Piperpilot,

I am ready to order the CheaperRFID hardware but I noticed that it is out of stock. When do you expect to start selling them again?

This is what I'm looking at buying...

4 - CheaperRFID 40m Transmitter - Car Powered (Fully Assembled)
    1 - CheaperRFID Receiver with Enclosure with CheaperRFID Low Profile 315mhz Antenna

Jerry
    ________
    New Mexico Marijuana Dispensary
    Last edited by Jerry Coleman; May 15, 2011, 11:10 PM.

bump
    ________
    FIX PS3
    Last edited by Jerry Coleman; May 15, 2011, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Is this also the wrong place to ask this kind of question? I first filled out a support request two weeks ago at http://www.cheapertronics.com/support.php and I haven't gotten a responses as of yet. You can see how long I've had this thread started??? Is this the kind of support most of you guys receive?
      ________
      SEX POSITIONS

Comment

Jerry,
        If it is really driving you crazy, I would guess you can go directly to Piper's source in Hong Kong. If you look for the first thread about it (a while back) someone found the things on the web. PiperPilot mainly just does a bulk buy, packages them, and supports it here. I don't think the Hong Kong guy sells enclosures, so you might have to deal with that separately (Radio Shack).
        Steve

Edit: I found it. Here's the thread where the discussion started (link to the Hong Kong ebay store is in the first message by Techno Goof): http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=117082

The URL for the ebay store is: http://stores.ebay.com/Ananiah-Elect...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Looks to me like the guy still sells direct, so you could fill your order that way.

Comment

Thanks...
          ________
          SEX CAM

Comment

Sorry guys for not responding...I have been traveling for work the last two weeks and the facility I am working at doesn't allow me internet access.

I am starting to phase out the CheaperRFID stuff. As stevea said, I started all of this as a bulk buy so we could all get better pricing on the gear. The Ananiah Electronics is the source in Hong Kong. I am placing one more order for receivers and will start phasing different things out of inventory as I can sell them all (the wife is complaining that it is taking too much time).

I will post here when I have the final inventory counts on my website set and hopefully everyone can help me deplete my stock.

Thanks everyone for the continued support...I will continue to monitor the board and help support this gear as best as I can.

PiperPilot

Comment

Sorry to hear that - are you getting out of CheaperRFID completely or are you replacing it with different gear?
              HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
              54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
              Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
              X