Clear All

• gearyt
    replied
    Works GREAT w/ my GENIE !! Thanks !

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    New DirecTV plugin

the new DirecTV plugin for HS3 is ready: http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1152

Leave a comment:

• gearyt
    replied
    Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post
    Sounds like you may have to run with this one as I think we are on our own.
    I think I have conned someone into taking a look at our needs..
    stand-by... Help is on the way

Leave a comment:

• Dafunktyfunk
    replied
    Sounds like you may have to run with this one as I think we are on our own.

Leave a comment:

• stboch
    replied
    How is the status of this one coming? I would love to help you if your still having issues. Otherwise I am gonna have to write my own plugin... and I rather not start from scratch

Leave a comment:

• johnoc
    replied
    Larry, Just checking in to see if you've had any luck with the plug-in talking over IP? I haven't had much time lately to mess with my setup, but hope to this weekend. I may just go ahead and order the USB to Serial device and use that (I believe my HR23-700 has a USB port?). Do you know if the serial protocol works on the HR23?

Thanks...

John

Leave a comment:

• cwfluke
    replied
    How's the alpha coming and any idea on when a beat will be done? I would rather get your ip plugin verses programming an GC-IP2IR.

Leave a comment:

• lpitman
    replied
    Originally posted by johnoc View Post
    Larry, how goes the IP work? I'm finially ready to automate my HR23-700 so I'm looking forward to the update.

-John
    The IP version will send commands to receiver, but I can not get responses correctly...I am trying some new ideas...hopefully I will have a beta soon.

Leave a comment:

• johnoc
    replied
    Larry, how goes the IP work? I'm finially ready to automate my HR23-700 so I'm looking forward to the update.

-John

Leave a comment:

• lpitman
    replied
    FYI.

I just I would post that I am making some progress on an IP version of plug-in. So far I have commands working being sent to STB, but responses need some work.

Leave a comment:

• lpitman
    replied
    Don't know for sure, but try it...you can evaluate plug-in before buying.

IP is still being investigated...but API and examples are JAVA and Web based which is not my strong point. I am fairly good at VB (most of the time). But we will see how it progresses.

Leave a comment:

• rmasonjr
    replied
    I just upgraded to HD with Directv. My receiver is an HR24-100 and is on my internal network. Will this plug-in talk to this model receiver?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Dafunktyfunk
    replied
    Originally posted by lpitman View Post
    I found a DirecTV Public Beta IP Command Set Document, for using IP to send commands to STV boxes that are equipped with an ethernet port. Hopefully I can gleen enough info to add some IP capabilities to the plug-in.

Not a promise, but I will investigate.
    Sweet!

Thanks for working on this!

Leave a comment:

• lpitman
    started a topic Using IP to talk with DirecTV

Using IP to talk with DirecTV

I found a DirecTV Public Beta IP Command Set Document, for using IP to send commands to STV boxes that are equipped with an ethernet port. Hopefully I can gleen enough info to add some IP capabilities to the plug-in.

Not a promise, but I will investigate.
Working...
X