X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade to 3.0.0.31

Hello, just upgraded to 3.0.0.31.
    Received the fatal error below.
    The comm port is good, I've validated with a terminal program.
    Suggestions? If need be, how might I downgrade?
    Gear

Plugin Status:
    **FATAL**: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from DSC Security - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces.

Log:

Apr-11 12:48:40 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in DSC Security
    Apr-11 12:48:40 PM Error Initializing plug-in(2): DSC Security Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.0STACK:Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
    Apr-11 12:48:40 PM Info Plug-in DSC Security has connected successfully
    Last edited by gear; April 11, 2014, 02:57 PM.

Try restarting HS and see if that fixes the problem
    Nicolai L

Comment

Tried restarting the plugin, restarting Homeseer, and restarting the machine. All to no avail.

Does this error indicate a comm port issue? If so, I'm thinking it might be comm driver related.

Comment

I'll look into this for you.

I might need your DB and config file.
        Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

No logging from the plugin

Upgraded to .31 today and lost all logging. If I enable logging on the config page, click save, and reload the page it will still show that it is not enabled. And indeed, nothing gets logged.

(It might be that this problem was already there in earlier versions of the plugin - I've had logging disabled for a while)

Have tried to restart both HS3 and Windows - still the same bahaviour. Can anybody else confirm this - should I post a "bugzilla"?

Fredrik

Comment

I'll take a look at it.
            Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Should this thread rather reside in DSC subforum?

Just found that this seems to be a subforum for an abandoned plugin - the DSC (3P) - closed in 2008.
              Maybe this thread should be moved over to the DSC subforum?
              Fredrik

Comment

Working...
              X