X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devices names missing

Hi,

My ElkM1 is now connect to my PC. I have installed the Elk M1 plug-in. The probleme is that I don't see the devices names and I can't find the way to add them.

No support? Maybe it's just a normal situation. I would just like to know if that's the its working?

Most of the plung-in i use create device with a device name on witch I can click and go to an update page. There, I can put the device name i want.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef
      No support?
      Stef -

Give me a chance buddy! It has only been 24 hours - I do have to work.

The plug-in pulls in the device names set in the M1. Did you set the names in ElkRP? If so and the names are not being pulled accross, please email me directly with the log. Please turn on advanced debug and debug restart HS and send me the log when startup has finished.

Thanks,

Mark

Comment

Mark,

I did a reset of the M1 Yesterday before creating the log that I sent to you. After the reset, I used ElkRP to reconfigure the first 2 or 3 zones. After that, I created the device. I turned on the debug and advance debug option, quit HS and restart it before sending you the log.

Tonight, I did another test and found the solution! All I had to do, was to delete all the Elk devices in HS and recreate them in the Elk config.

Thank you for the support,

Stef.

Comment

Working...
        X