This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with status/triggering

I am using the registerstatus change callback function of homeseer so that I can perform device actions anytime a device changes state and not have to create events for each.

After adding in my Elk I wanted to continue using this with the new alarm sensors. However, it looks like I'm having an issue:

I get triggers from the zone correctly and are indicated by the Elk M1 plugin in the log...however, if I check the values that are passed to the callback they are the same no matter whether a secure or open trigger is generated:

My debug output. Notice status 17 is generated for both conditions.

6/23/2006 6:08:56 PM - Statusman - HCDC = %19 State is 17
    6/23/2006 6:08:56 PM - Elk-M1 Zone - Zone Change: % 19 Updated (Front Door Wirel) to Open
    6/23/2006 6:08:59 PM - Statusman - HCDC = %19 State is 17
    6/23/2006 6:08:59 PM - Elk-M1 Zone - Zone Change: % 19 Updated (Front Door Wirel) to Secure

Any thoughts? Shouldn't a different value be sent based on the state/trigger?

Todd

I'll look into this. Todd, email me directly and we can work through this via email

Mark

Comment

Mark,

Emailed you yesterday with sample script and specifics; let me know if I can provide anything more to assist.

Todd

Comment

Working...
      X