This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the new DLL, changes are:
    1. Allow manual output device creation from #33 to #208 (previously #65 to #208).
    2. Added Zone status condition.
    3. Added ability to log M1 system events directly to HS log. If you use UltraLog, then you could basically keep these system events for a long time and able to query for them.
    Attached Files

Comment

Eklee,

Nice changes.

I see where you can now select an Elk zone by number for use as a condition for a trigger - great.

I do not see how to select an Elk zone number for the trigger itself. Am I missing something or has this not been added yet?

Thanks again for the excellent work.

Brian

Comment

I forgot about that. I will try to add it next time.

Originally posted by brian270999 View Post
        Eklee,

Nice changes.

I see where you can now select an Elk zone by number for use as a condition for a trigger - great.

I do not see how to select an Elk zone number for the trigger itself. Am I missing something or has this not been added yet?

Thanks again for the excellent work.

Brian

Comment

Eklee,

Things seem to be pretty quiet now.

Does anyone have any idea how many people are using this plugin?

As far as I know you were probably the last one to make any significant changes to the plugin, and since the source for the excellent changes you made apparently never made it to the Google site, I was wondering if you would consider zipping up the source files and posting them here, so those who are using your compilled dll will have access to the code.

Thanks again for the improvements you made to the plugin. Perhaps others can learn by studying the code.

Brian

Comment

Is the Google project up to date? I would be happy to help get the latest version into the Updater.

Comment

Originally posted by crcth3894dthdtnd View Post
              Is the Google project up to date? I would be happy to help get the latest version into the Updater.
              As far as I know the Google site has not been updated in a while which is what led to my previous post. Things seem to have been pretty quiet lately.

Thanks!
              Brian

Comment

Originally posted by brian270999 View Post
                As far as I know the Google site has not been updated in a while which is what led to my previous post. Things seem to have been pretty quiet lately.

Thanks!
                Brian
                Is anybody out there?

Is there anything new going on and is there any hope of getting the source for the last work that was done posted here or on the Google site?

Brian

Comment

Here's the source code of 2.7. Didn't change much from the last release two months ago.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I've been following this post with interest but not time to participate. Mostly I've been checking the updater to see when this pops up. Is this version ready for prime time?

Comment

Originally posted by eklee View Post
                      Here's the source code of 2.7. Didn't change much from the last release two months ago.
                      eklee,

I wanted to say "Thanks" for posting the source for the improvements you made to the code.

Brian

Comment

Elk-M1 Arm Status Device

This device never changes status, neither from a HS-based change (event driven or device "Arm" buttons) nor when armed or disarmed from the panel. Anyone else seeing this? This never worked in 2.5 either, that's why I installed this .net version.

Joe

Comment

Working...
                        X