X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ELK M1G and RP upgrades

David

What is the status for the upgrades? Did the final qualification testing go well last week? From what I can remember you mentioned hoping this week they will be released if everything went well.

Thanks

Upgrades

A couple issues popped out today in testing which sets us back a few days. Better for us to find any issues than you!!!

Everything is fixed and back testing again.

Comment

ELK M1G and RP

David

Thanks for the update. I love the M1G with all of its capabilities and your tech support (Amy and Brad) have been very helpfull.

Comment

Upgrades

This M1 upgrade will include the M1 (Gold and Standard) Control, M1EZ8 Control, M1XEP Ethernet module, M1XSP Insteon Software option, and ELKRP Upload/Download Software. The nice thing is that it is FREE for the downloading!!

Comment

Insteon...

David,

You mention Insteon support. Can you please elaborate for this newbie. How can I control insteon lighting using elk m1 gold?

Regards,

Originally posted by david0126
          This M1 upgrade will include the M1 (Gold and Standard) Control, M1EZ8 Control, M1XEP Ethernet module, M1XSP Insteon Software option, and ELKRP Upload/Download Software. The nice thing is that it is FREE for the downloading!!

Comment

Originally posted by noshali
            How can I control insteon lighting using elk m1 gold?
            You use the XSP with the special Insteon flavored firmware and the serial SmartHome Insteon interface 2414S.

Comment

Does this version of the XEP firmware include support for authentication?

Comment

Email & XEP

If you are referring to email authentication, that is being worked on now. Verizon customers has reported email authentication is needed for their system.

Comment

Working...
                X