Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Emotion Documentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emotion Documentation

Please find attached Emotion User Guide v1.2:

Please see the end of this thread for the latest documentation version
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Emotion; June 24th, 2012, 06:13 AM.

Emotion Documentation v1.4

Please find attached Emotion User Guide v1.4. This is also included in the v1.4 and v1.5 Emotion Plugin install:
    Attached Files

Comment

Emotion Documentation v2.0

Please find attached Emotion User Guide v2.0. This is also included in the v2.0 Emotion Plugin install:
      Attached Files

Comment

A minor update to this documentation is contained in the distribution files of Emotion v2 available under Start > All Programs > Emotion > User Guide
        Last edited by Emotion; June 3rd, 2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

what type of blutooth ?

im building a new HS computer for my new home this month and this plugin is top of the list, i obviously need a blutooth adapter with longer range than the built in one with the computer. i can find any long range 4.0 ones, so i am wondering what version of blutooth should be athe minimum i should look for to ensure it picks up signals from 99% of phones including iphones
          detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

We use the dongle shown on this page: http://www.bolutek.com/Products_info.asp?id=267

This may be over the top for you, but it works with Windows 7 64-bit with every phone we've tried, including every variety of iPhone.

It doesn't come with any drivers as it uses the Microsoft stack and drivers it downloads from Windows Update.

We also use an old Belkin F8T012 on Win Server 2008 R2 although you have some configuration to do to get the MS Bluetooth stack to install on this OS

Remember that if you need to use a long USB lead to connect your dongle, you'll need a powered (active repeater) lead for anything over 5 metres. A powered lead is essentially a 5m lead with a USB hub on the end (often molded into the lead) and you can chain 6 of these things together (making 30m (active) + 5m (passive) = 35m or 111ft)
            Last edited by Emotion; June 3rd, 2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Emotion Documentation v2.0.0.7

Please find attached Emotion User Guide v2.0.0.7. This is also included in the v2.0.0.7 Emotion Plugin install:
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X