Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Occupancy Detection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occupancy Detection

Hello,

Just wondering if the plugin can use other forms of occupancy detection other than a bluetooth plugin. Like for example could something like one of the latitude scripts which has an ON / OFF value for a person be used to determine if someone is home?

Id like to have a play and try and use your script / plug-in but am unsure of if it would fit my scenario as i don't have the bluetooth plugin.
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Hi Travishdh,

Sorry for the late reply - I don't get notified when a new thread is created in this forum which is a bit naff, only on replies to existing threads - must get that sorted!

You don't need the Bluetooth connector, you can use whatever you like that is compatible with HomeSeer - so long as it appears in HomeSeer as a Device, e.g. A1 On = person in and A1 Off = person gone away then that's it.

On the People Tab in Emotion is where you set the device code of your latitude scripts
    Last edited by Emotion; September 19th, 2011, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X