This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emotion View Post
    Yep we've checked through the whole code of the version that is in the EmotionLoup.zip file on page 1 of this thread. The only reference to hs.WriteLogEx is if "Log all Device Events" is selected on the "Broadcasts" tab on Emotion.

As a temporary fix you could remove the X from "Log all Device Events" until we can get v2.3 installed in our lab and figure out what's wrong with our version check routine
    ok I'm waiting to hear from you. thank you

Comment

Hi Loup,

OK, we managed to install v2.3.0.19 to test this and found the fault with our code.

Please can you try this updated version contained in the attached EmotionLoup2.zip file?

Please backup these existing three files in your C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2 (x86) directory - this is very important, please do this.

Then copy the files in the .zip into this directory over the top.

If this does not work, you will need to copy the old 3 files you backed-up back again.

This version correctly identifies the HomeSeer version so that it substitues hs.WriteLogEx with hs.WrtieLog in HS v2.3.x. Also, this version corrects a couple of other errors we found on the way.

We will release this version in the HomeSeer Updater if it appears to have fixed your problem.
      Attached Files

Comment

French Language

Hi Loup,

Please see this thread for information about French language with Emotion.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...350#post997350

Emotion

Comment

Originally posted by Emotion View Post
          Hi Loup,

OK, we managed to install v2.3.0.19 to test this and found the fault with our code.

Please can you try this updated version contained in the attached EmotionLoup2.zip file?

Please backup these existing three files in your C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2 (x86) directory - this is very important, please do this.

Then copy the files in the .zip into this directory over the top.

If this does not work, you will need to copy the old 3 files you backed-up back again.

This version correctly identifies the HomeSeer version so that it substitues hs.WriteLogEx with hs.WrtieLog in HS v2.3.x. Also, this version corrects a couple of other errors we found on the way.

We will release this version in the HomeSeer Updater if it appears to have fixed your problem.

Hi, Good news, there is no error
          Now it does not recognize myself. My Cell is detected by HomeSeer but not by emotion?
          Can it be me who confire wrong, I was working on it.
          But super heavy amilioration
          is there a simple way to see if everything is armonie?
          Thank you for your work.

Comment

question: possible to speak in french broadcasts, Example, test alarm speak, speak test time?

I do not suc has been something else ..

Comment

Hi Loup,

Please can you post any issues relating to French language to this thread so that we can keep these issues separate?

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...350#post997350

Thanks,
              Emotion

Comment

If your mobile cell phone is detected within HomeSeer and allocated to a device (e.g. R1), and you have a user created within Emotion associated with the same device code (e.g. R1), then it should be detected.

Please note that when Emotion receives a bluetooth device detected status (e.g. R1 On) then Emotion doesn't automatically mark that person as being on-site - they have to come into the house first by travelling through one of the defined Entrances and triggering the sensors. This is because theoretically, they could have come to the door and left without coming in.

Note also that they may have come into the house through an entrance without sensors or that the sensors had failed to trigger or that they may have turned-on their phone whilst in the house. To get around this issue, Emotion has a timeout (configurable) where it assumes after a set period that if the bluetooth signal is still being received that they must be in fact on-site. It announces something to this effect when it happens.

As a shortcut, if you haven't got any entrance triggers defined or just want to do a quick test, you can turn on the phone so that it is detected and then restart Emotion. If emotion starts-up with a bluetooth device already detected, it assumes that it is already on-site.

Emotion

Comment

Originally posted by Loup View Post
                  question: possible to speak in french broadcasts, Example, test alarm speak, speak test time?

I do not suc has been something else ..
                  well I think I found why I can not see my name in emotion
                  error when j'enrigistre in emotion
                  I give error "The InvalidArgument =" 0 "is not valid for index 'Parameter name: index.
                  Here, if I continued it works but there is no enrigistrer?

Comment

Um, I think I get what you're getting at (I think?). I think what you a saying is that if a name with an apostrophe is entered, then you get an error - I will try this...

Comment

Originally posted by Loup View Post
                      well I think I found why I can not see my name in emotion
                      error when j'enrigistre in emotion
                      I give error "The InvalidArgument =" 0 "is not valid for index 'Parameter name: index.
                      Here, if I continued it works but there is no enrigistrer?

no excuse if I speak wrong, I said I can not enrigistrer no change in emotion he shows me an error

Comment

I just got him to say something ...
                        I think it gives me more and colect the error
                        but it speaks much English, I went posser my question on another page.

Comment

Working...
                        X