This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VisitorID & IP Cameras

We'd like to know how many of you use IP cameras or would only use VisitorID if it supported them. After some testing, we've determined that IP cameras will not work currently since they do not support DirectX/WDM drivers. We are working with major manufacturers to develop support for IP cameras in VisitorID, but we would like to get some feedback from the community to determine the priority of such a feature.

If you answer yes, please reply to the thread with the manufacturer and model number of your IP camera (if it has not already been listed by someone else).

Thank you,

Andy
    Yes, I will only use an IP camera with VisitorID
    78.95%
    No, I use a webcam or some other Windows Camera device
    21.05%

I would be interested in VisitorID with IP cameras. I currently have Toshiba IK-WB11A, IK-WB15A and IK-WB21A in service.
    Thanks,
    Jim

Comment

Panasonic IP Cameras

Thanks

Thom

Comment

Panasonic please, or raw jpeg stream.

Thanks

Ezaf

Comment

I have a number of panasonics also I would like to use.

thanks

Comment

I am probably going to switch to all IP cameras soon, and I have a signiificant investment in Panasonic already. If your plugin can work with IP cameras - great.

Mark
            Mark

Comment

Use the AXIS cameras

Love the AXIS line of camera. Use a bunch of 206, 207s.

IP Camera especially with Power over Ethernet provide so much flexibility !!

Comment

We definitely see the value of adding IP camera support for the community. Look for it in the upcoming beta...

Comment

Working...
                X