X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this plugin dead?

Is any development happening on this?

it does what it was designed to do, what more do you want?

I use mine at least twice a day
    Over The Hill
    What Hill?
    Where?
    When?
    I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

Originally posted by AiAndy
      To accomplish everything that the community has asked for, VisitorID is currently being re-written to allow for some major changes, and the first beta of VisitorID 2.0 will be released within the next few months. I will post an exact date when it is known.

Here are some of the upcoming features:

- IP Camera Support
      - ODBC Database (SQL no longer required)
      - VeriLook License is no longer required - All required DLLs are included in the plug-in
      - Face Matching will no longer require a triggered event to detect faces; matching will automatically trigger when a face is detected on camera and will update device status in HomeSeer - only face matched trigger events will be needed

These new features will allow us to make VisitorID less expensive ($49.99 without any additional software required) while improving quality and will make installation and configuration easier for users.

We look forward to releasing the beta! We're also going to need a few volunteer Alpha testers - please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for the support!

Andy

UPDATE: We've got a few kinks left to work out, but the beta should be ready some time in June. A specific date will be posted when it is known, but June is the best estimate I can give at this point. We are very eager to get this release out to the community; rest assured we are working tirelessly to bring you all of the changes you've wanted.
      This would be nice. Of course he did not say which June!
      Bryan
      Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
      Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
      X