This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concord Plugin Trigger issues

I have had my Concord 4 panel and plugin running for a couple of days and have been having some issues generating triggers.

I have a Concord 4 panel with RF sensors functioning for Front and Rear entry, interior motion, and 2 smokes, and of course the home automation plugin running through port4/com8 of my 8 port usb edgeport. The plugin picked them all up and devices are updated appropriately when faulted. I am able to arm and disarm the panel from homeseer device and communication seems to be consistent.

I have 4 users configured and have updated the hspi_concord.ini with the 4 user numbers = names.

I am able to get some events to trigger but haven't been able to trigger on others.

Triggers which I have working consistently so far are: Arming Panel Stay, Arming Panel Away, and Disarming Panel.

Triggers I haven't been able to get working: Concord Log/Alarm, Concord Partition/Siren On, Concord Keypad /User PIN Keypad entry.

I have enabled full logging to see what was going on and have seen the siren go and specific user pin codes picked up from keypads but still cannot get the event to fire.

I guess my first question is, what state of developement is the plugin? Have all the triggers been tested and how would I go about getting a trigger to fire on an Alarm state? I also want to know which user armed or disarmed the panel.

Thanks.
    Alan

still no progress.

I haven't had much luck getting any alarm triggers working. Got some screen caps attached of my plugin that look odd. Here is the panel config, and zone list.

Regarding the panel config, there seems to be many parts of the config that are not completed in the Caddx Reporting to plugin and Caddx Requests and commands allowed.

Regarding my device zone list, it detects all devices but reports the partion as None. In the plugin log file it reports the as partition 1 but no partition shows here.

Could one of you Concord 4 plugin users take a peak at your panel config, and zone list and let me know if what I have going on is normal or not?

appreciate it.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mbdirtfarmer View Post

I guess my first question is, what state of developement is the plugin?
      Piperpilot was kind enough to get something up for us... I havent been on in a LONG time and now just getting my hs back up.....
      the state of development is still in beta and super start part of beta.....

Since this is free (for now) I have no complaints as what I want to get out of it is there....

Have all the triggers been tested and how would I go about getting a trigger to fire on an Alarm state? I also want to know which user armed or disarmed the panel.

Thanks.
      Alan
      The only triggers I have set was on the side of... garage door to house open then trip the garage motion sensor so in turn a event will turn on the garage light... the reason why I trip the motion.. is on no motion light will get turned off.... if someone opens the garage door then decides to not go in the light would normally stay on....

The user armed and disarmed.... you can pull that from the concord logs...
      also should tell you on the first page when you hover over disarmed.... i think it shows like 5 recent items... and should show the user. I havent setup the users yet but that is something I want to do.. maybe will do tonight...

I just got my machine back up and there are a few things I want to get in and gonna get to... alarm being the first.... tonight is gaming so most likely wont get to it tonight....

hope that helps....
      HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

just took a look at mine... partition none is ok... as you see in mine..

however did you setup the house codes for the devices?

concord config button
        then concord zones?

see mine also shows zone none
        Attached Files

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, it does help.

I understand that it's a free plugin and appreciate the work being done by Piperpilot to get it where it is, I am just curious what type of functionality I should be seeing. Just kind of flying in the dark here and attempting to get some functionality out of it. When things aren't working as expected I'm curious if it's my setup or the plugin. I am willing to kick in on the testing, and understand that these plugins are developed by people with families, jobs, and some may even have a real life

I do have the homeseer devices configured and updating. I do see the names of the person arming and disarming the panel in the plugin logs, I would just like an email/text message sent with this info. I also would like email/text message on Alarm but haven't been able to do this either.

I'll sit tight and wait for some feedback from Piper when he has time and see where things go.

Here is a capture of my Diagnostics screen, and my Homeseer Devices/Zones

Cheers
          Attached Files

Comment

For what its worth, I also show unknown, none for my Zones. This is my ss from a Concord Ultra, which seems to be alittle different.

I also have some simple triggers working now for my sensors like my "Sump Pump". It'll trigger an email to my Verizon cell "Whoa Matt, get home quick or else get your pail!"

(your10DigitCell@vtext.com)...

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by mattm55 View Post
              For what its worth, I also show unknown, none for my Zones. This is my ss from a Concord Ultra, which seems to be alittle different.

I also have some simple triggers working now for my sensors like my "Sump Pump". It'll trigger an email to my Verizon cell "Whoa Matt, get home quick or else get your pail!"

(your10DigitCell@vtext.com)...

Matt
              Shouldn't that be "get home quick AND get your pail!" Just in case.

I also can trigger based on sensor condition BUT I haven't been able to trigger on an Alarm panel state. Could you try to trigger an email on a Panel Alarm State instead of a faulted sensor trigger?
              --
              Alan

Comment

Yeah you would think but it's get home and either set the generator up or replace pump with spare. If you don't might as well get your pail and start bailing...

OK. I can try a trigger on a Panel Alarm State. What is it your looking for specifically?

~I see that Panel Control and Chime Control don't have any debug information which would lead me to believe that nothing would be logged or available to trigger an event on mine?

~where as the the Panel Status has a HS.DeviceValue of 1 for me where this could probably change? The Sensors also have a Device Values list of states where Panel Status doesn't.... for me anyways.

Thanks, Matt

Comment

You are probably observing similar behaviour.

Try this.

Create New Event --> Select Trigger is Concord Log --> Selected Logged Event is Alarm

This will not trigger for me, plugin is currently not reading the Concord Panel log, just able to trigger on the Plugin Log.

--
                  Alan

Comment

Yes, same for me. No "Panel" log since I installed HS. Wish PiperPilot would come back and maybe accept some help even if its testing or whatever. Would like to have this thing 100%.

Quick question. I was looking at grabbing a RFXCOM dual 433/310mHz. Is he involved in "cheaperElectronics"? I'd throw him the business if he was?

Thanks, Matt

Comment

Originally posted by mattm55 View Post

Quick question. I was looking at grabbing a RFXCOM dual 433/310mHz. Is he involved in "cheaperElectronics"? I'd throw him the business if he was?

Thanks, Matt

i believe he is....

Comment

Bringing this thread back up because it's a similar issue I'm having. First of all, thanks to piperpilot and everyone else who's helping out on this plug-in, great stuff!! For the most part, it's working great, I have bidirectional control and I'm self monitoring with email/SMS, which is awesome!
                        So, the problem is, I'm not able to trigger based on Alarm/Log. My Concord log looks something like this when ARMED (Stay or Away) and I fault a zone, forcing the Concord into a Police Alarm state;

Log Source / Log date & time / Event Type / HomeSeer Info / Panel Info

CONCORD_Plugin / Feb 04, 2012 9:26:27 AM / Armed Away by user System Master / Zone 201 Panel / Partition 1
                        CONCORD_Plugin / Feb 04, 2012 9:27:15 AM / Faulted / Zone 6 SECONDBEDROOM / Partition 1
                        CONCORD_Plugin / Feb 04, 2012 9:27:15 AM / Bypassed / Zone 6 SECONDBEDROOM / Partition 1
                        CONCORD_Plugin / Feb 04, 2012 9:27:15 AM / FaultedBypassed / Zone 6 SECONDBEDROOM / Partition 1
                        CONCORD_Plugin / Feb 04, 2012 9:27:15 AM / Normal / Zone 6 SECONDBEDROOM / Partition 1
                        CONCORD_Plugin / Feb 04, 2012 9:27:15 AM / Bypassed / Zone 6 SECONDBEDROOM / Partition 1
                        CONCORD_Plugin / Feb 04, 2012 9:27:17 AM / Normal / Zone 6 SECONDBEDROOM / Partition 1
                        CONCORD_Plugin / Feb 04, 2012 9:27:17 AM / Bypassed/ Zone 6 SECONDBEDROOM / Partition 1
                        CONCORD_Plugin / Feb 04, 2012 9:27:54 AM / Disarmed by user Brandon / Zone 201 Panel / Partition 1
                        CONCORD_Plugin / Feb 04, 2012 9:27:55 AM / Normal / Zone 6 SECONDBEDROOM / Partition 1

That's the only data logging. So for now, I'm triggering by "Zone SECONDBEDROOM detects Bypassed" which is working, but obviously not ideal. I can't figure out why the Concord log isn't logging more events/data. BTW, I'm also able to successfully trigger events based on users disarming/arming, without a problem. Also, in case this helps, the zones are group 13, I think... the normal perimeter, instant, etc.
                        Can somebody help me out on this, or possibly show me what their Concord log displays during an alarm??
                        Thanks!

HS Standard - Latest
                        XP Pro SP3
                        Concord Plug-in 0.5.3973.22760
                        Insteon PLM 1.4.2.0

Comment

Working...
                        X