X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New SDK version info

From a email I received today...

Luxand, Inc. is proud to announce an update to Luxand FaceSDK. The new FaceSDK 1.9
    features thread safety enhancements, allowing the library to be used in parallel
    environments.

Luxand FaceSDK is a high-performance library for face and facial feature
    detection. The new edition enhances concurrent operation in highly parallel
    environments by updating the code with thread safety protection. You don't need to
    modify your applications source code to benefit from added thread safety. Just
    download the updated SDK and use it with your existing applications:

http://www.luxand.com/download/Luxand_FaceSDK_Setup.exe
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Dear Tony,

FaceSDK 3 goes gold! The updated release of FaceSDK vastly improves face recognition speed and accuracy over the version it replaces.

What's New in FaceSDK 3?

FaceSDK 3 is a major upgrade over FaceSDK 2.0. The new SDK employs a brand-new face recognition and identification engine. The new recognition engine is vastly superior to the old one, providing substantially higher recognition rates, less errors, and higher speed.

New recognition algorithms built into FaceSDK 3 allow for surefooted recognition in any lighting conditions. When the webcam recognition module is in use, it does not matter whether the subject is outside, under artificial or fluorescent lighting, or even is lit with the light of an LCD monitor alone. FaceSDK 3 will still recognize and positively identify the face. The new SDK is less demanding on system resources, too, increasing its operating speed several times over the old library.

Visit http://www.luxand.com/facesdk/ for more information or to order FaceSDK 3.
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Interesting but...

This library is very interesting, however, if I'm not mistaken, it costs close to 3000$ to buy it...

Does anybody know of another SDK type library that would be more affordable ?

Comment

I hope he found a solution in the last ten years haha.

But your post surely a sponser post anyways

Comment

Working...
        X