Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd copy the new .dll in and give that a try if you haven't already? Make sure you rename your old .dll first.

Yes, the dates shouldn't matter or make a difference and the updater doesn't have that plugin.

Mine plugin shows this:
    CONCORD Plugin Config (Version 0.5.4774 )

The download of the .dll is in the forum here.

Matt

Comment

Re: GE Concord Plugin Bug and Feature Requests

Ill post it later... At neighbors watching flyers......

Sent from my Sprint Epic 4G using Tapatalk 2 Blue
      HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

ok it is attached.. rename .txt to .dll
        Attached Files

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Thanks! Confirmed running now. Still always goes to "silent alarm, armed away" even if I select "Arm to stay" from the Homeseer web control panel. Also "disarm" does not work.

Comment

That sounds to me like the plugin may still not be the current version or the user code isn't setup in the plugin?

Send a screenshot of the version, make sure you have User codes or at least one and you have the plugin master code? I think that is what it is called... set correctly. The we'll go from there. I can arm and disarm fine thru hs and others too so it must be something unique?

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by mattm55 View Post
              That sounds to me like the plugin may still not be the current version or the user code isn't setup in the plugin?

Send a screenshot of the version, make sure you have User codes or at least one and you have the plugin master code? I think that is what it is called... set correctly. The we'll go from there. I can arm and disarm fine thru hs and others too so it must be something unique?

Matt
              what version do you have?

Comment

Definitly the newer plugin version:

Thanks for the suggestion -- Maybe on to something here. Looks like its using user "0". How do I change that? I dont see it on the screens.

Comment

Yes, dl & copy the new Bug 0 fix in also. There are directions on how in the forum.

Matt

Apply the Bug fix and I would like to see something similar to this... although I believe you now have that latest fix copy. Mine is different due to beta file versions. I would also make sure under Settings, your Master Code is actually recognized. I had a problem with that one until I got that right.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by mattm55; April 7, 2013, 06:54 PM. Reason: Version Dif's and Master Code settings

Comment

New dll is nice!

Hi Folks!

Seems I will have some time. I re-installed Homeseer and the Concord plug-in and all is well.

Matt,

Thank you for your hard work on the Plug-In. I installed your new dll and haven't seen an erroneous entry in my log since. I've only had Homeseer working now for two days, but after installing the plug-in today, the errors have gone.

I appreciate your continued support for this great plug-in and look forward to getting involved with it myself. Since you have obviously mastered the process, do you have any hints to get started with understanding the modules involved? Perhaps you have made notes or have left posts.

Thanks again!

Frank

Comment

Hello Frank.

Yeah, I've been side-tracked on a few jobs myself (GEM, Cams) so I put aside the plugin work temporarily. I was trying to learn what was missing in the plugin and was realizing some of the stuff missing was due to my lack of knowledge of the workings... (i.e. zones, etc...).

As far as the code, I've looked around and can understand it, kinda like Java but not really but code is code. VS is different from Eclipse too but hey, IDE's are IDE's too... Take a look at the code and you'll see some helpful comments along with ref's to the Caddx stuff. I had asked for some event insight from the Caddx dev. but looks like he is MIA?

So my plans are to try some event stuff and also see what's need to make this work with HS3...

If you have any questions, just let me know...
                      Matt

Comment

Progress!

Good to hear from you Matt!

Whatever you contribute is great. All of us understand that you only have a limited amount of time to spend on this. But all you do is appreciated. I've been using your new dll for about a week now and it couldn't perform better.

I'll take a look at the code as you suggest. I still have the notes you had prepared months ago. I also have VS, so I will attempt to pull that stuff together.

So what has been posted about HS3's availability? I suppose the real question is whether HS3 will do any more for you than HS2 already does. I can't think of anything I would even want let alone need over and above what HS2 and the Concord plug in does. Actually, the only catch might be whether HS2 works OK with newer operating systems like W8.

Take care.

Frank

Comment

Working...
                        X