This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GE Concord Plugin - HS3 Programming Info

This is a placeholder for anything pertaining to porting the GE Concord HS2 > HS3 plugin. Please post non-related comments in another thread.

Thanks, Matt

1. Concord - Events/Trigger List added
    Attached Files

Comment

Good idea
      I've tested all of the CONCORD Zone triggers, and they are redundant with the existing Devices settings, so I'm not going to include them.

CONCORD Partitions triggers are pretty much the same (ie redundant) except for The Timers and No Connection. I'm thinking the timers are not necessary and "No Connection" should be it's own device?

Still not sure about the Log triggers yet. While they are currently listed, I'm not convinced they actually work. Some are obviously incorrect (ie C0 alarm)

Actions are the other thing we should list as well. The existing actions all look valid. Not sure if they'll display the same way since the new Event panel is different now.
      Bypass/Unbypass may also be a command button on the device page. Haven't tested that since it's somewhat funky on a Concord (ie you can only bypass after you've armed, not before) so that may be problematic.

Thanks,
      Z

Comment

Working...
      X