This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAControl broke DooMenu

Installing HAControl has broken DooMenu. When I installed HAControl it broke the display of DooMenu which I use for technical support access on HS2. It made the menus and submenus display down the left side. When I turned to the DooMenu forum for help I got this reply.

Let me try to shed some light on this:

I'm assuming your talking about the setup pages, since they are the only ones that call the HomeSeer Header and Footer. I use the standard HS GetPageHeader & GetPageFooter to display them.

example:
    PHP Code:
    <CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><!-- php buffer start --><CODE><%=hs.GetPageHeader("HomeSeer Web Control", "", "", False, False, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing)%>
    </CODE><!-- php buffer end --></CODE>

This was also a problem in the Ultra scripts a while back, I may have to look to him for suggestions on how to get around this.
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
    Bryan

Can anybody help me?

I guess you didn't notice my username or my signature in my reply. But now at least it's posted in the right forum.

I'll be looking in to this but again, it only affects the menu when you are in my setup screens, not when doing anything else. So it shouldn't be too much of a nuisance.

Hang tight and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks.
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Woops

Now I feel like a fool. Thanks for looking at this. I did not notice who replied. It affects everything except when I am running HAControl.

Comment

OK, please download the file from the link below. Place all the files in the HAControl directory over writing the old files. See if this fixes the DooMenu conflict.

Once I know if it works, I can go ahead and change all my addon's too.

http://techha.com/hacontrol/HAContro...- Doo Test.zip
        Bryan
        Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
        Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

It seems to help -- so far

I overlayed the files as suggested and restarted HS2. No change. Then I uninstalled DooMenu and re-installed it. This seems to have cured the problem but I have not tested all the HAControl setup pages yet. I will Keep you up to date if anything changes but it looks like this might be the right thing.

Comment

Awesome, glad it seems to be working.

Now to go through all the setup screens of all the addon's! Ouch ..
            Bryan

Comment

Any Progress

Any progress toward incorporating these changes into a new release?

Al

Comment

I just uploaded version 1.0.21, it will probably be in the updater tomorrow.

This will fix the main program only.

All add-on's are updated and ready for download on my site.

Thanks.
                Last edited by TechHA; September 29, 2009, 07:19 PM. Reason: finished updating add-on's
                Bryan

Comment

Thanks

Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Comment

Now if the would update the updater

I guess it takes longer than overnight! I have been waiting this long so I guess a few more days won't kill me.

Comment

Just checked and it's in the updater!
                      Bryan

Comment

Working...
                      X