This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial Version

Would I be right in thinking this plugin is no longer supported?

Comment

Hi,
      Sorry I missed your first post. You should be able to download it from the updater and install it with a 30 day trial. Have you ever downloaded it before from the updater? That would explain why there is no trial this time. Only HS can reset the trial on any script/plug-in.

A note about support. I no longer use this interface myself. I've completely converted over to HSTouch. With that said, the script works great. If and when HS 3.0 comes out, this script may not work properly. At this time I have no plans on updating the script or adding new functions.

Thanks.
      Bryan
      Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
      Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Update: I ask Homeseer to remove HAControl from the updater and store. I will be releasing the code to open source. Hopefully it will be available sometime this weekend. I just need to pull out the code that looks for the license.

Thanks.
        Bryan
        Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
        Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
        X