Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Error 380 Invalid property value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 380 Invalid property value

System was working and now I get this when I try to start the config.

Removed the plugin, deleted devices, DL a new copy of 3.1.5. Still get the same error. The config screen has no titles and no options.

No change in hardware.

Don

Don

There has to be some corruption in the config file. Do you have a backup copy of it? If not you can do one of these options:
    1. delete the hspi_hauppauge_config.ini file and restart HS. Re-enter all the config info
    2. Set the debug level to level 1 and restart Homeseer - send me the HS log and the config file and I should be able to repair the corruption
    Bryan
    (Config is in my profile)

Comment

Done that

I figured the config file got corrupted so I deleted and still got the same thing. Same after deleted and then re-installed the plugin.

I currently have it set to the highest logging level. Will send a copy to you.

Probably won't be until tomorrow evening.

Thanks

Don

Comment

Working...
      X