This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with setup

I have installed version 3.1.5 of this plugin and seem to be unable to configure it. I defined my security sensors as type "Motion MS" but only 'Main zone' is shown in security tab.
    When configuring anything and pressing OK button I get all these errors:

2/4/2005 8:22:29 AM Hauppauge Capture Debug Level 2 Request to show CapConfig Received
    2/4/2005 8:23:07 AM Hauppauge Capture Error An unexpected error occured in the cmdArray_Click() function/subroutine: [5 - Invalid procedure call or argument]
    2/4/2005 8:23:20 AM Hauppauge Capture Error An unexpected error occured in the cmdArray_Click() function/subroutine: [5 - Invalid procedure call or argument]
    2/4/2005 8:25:25 AM Hauppauge Capture Error An unexpected error occured in the cmdArray_Click() function/subroutine: [381 - Invalid property array index]
    2/4/2005 8:25:53 AM Hauppauge Capture Error An unexpected error occured in the cmdArray_Click() function/subroutine: [381 - Invalid property array index]

Any ideas on what is wrong? Thanks, picta

I take it by your description that there is nothing appearing in the list for "Available Security Zones"? If that is the case, then the MS identifer you have specified does not match the device type of any device in HS. Right click on one of your HS motion sensor devices and look at the device type. The identifer you specified must be found somewhere in the device type string - and case does matter.

You must also select the device type used to identify your cameras - this will be in the "Camera Device Type" drop down list on the General tab. There must be at least one HS device (camera) using that device type.
    Bryan
    (Config is in my profile)

Comment

My sensors are defined as "Motion MS" type and my cameras are of type "Camera". I can see the camera devices in config window. Pressing OK button logs an error that I posted earlier.

Comment

Ok try changing the MS Identifer in the plugin to " MS" (including the quotes with a space preceeding the MS) and see if any motion sensors appear in the Security Zones
        Bryan
        (Config is in my profile)

Comment

Thanks! This worked.

Comment

Working...
          X