Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Camera.asp question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera.asp question

Does the Camera.asp verify that the trigger is armed before taking a capture.

Reason I ask is that I have two events. One at 30 minutes before sunrise to ENABLE the main and one motion detector. I DISABLE at 30 minutes after sunset.

When I get a visitor and they select the camera capture, it does even if at midnight so all they get is a dark screen.

Reviewing the code, it looks like it should honor the disabled status and bypass.

The arming of the zones is only applicable to motion events. A snap on demand, like the camera.asp, will allways occur. Same thing for streaming - always available.
    Bryan
    (Config is in my profile)

Comment

Thanks. Guess I need to check for time in the ASP file and skip out.

I have a top line message that if you try to take a capture between 8pm and 8am Eastern time all you will get are black screens but visitors don't seem to read directions very well. Getting lots of black screens...

Comment

Working...
      X