Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Is there a USB capture card that will allow Hauppage avi and jpg capture to work ok ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a USB capture card that will allow Hauppage avi and jpg capture to work ok ?

Hi all, I have one of these small "cube" mini-ITX PCs 2.8GHz 1GB which works great wih homeseer. My only problem is it has one PCI slot. I currently use a pinnacle TV capture card which records both AVI and jpg perfectly with the Hauppage plugin. I recently purchased the Cinemar DVDLobby software and plan on building up a collection of SCSI hard disks to store all my DVDs. Now the problem is I will need to fit a SCSI card in the only PCI slot I have therefore losing the pinnacle capture card. Is there a recommended USB or USB2 capture card that works with both AVI and jpg capture for the Hauppage pluggin ? I think there is a need to have wdm driver support for some reason to allow the avi capture to work. What are you guys using ?
    Regards
    Darren
Working...
X