Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

V4 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V4 Beta

Having converted to Hs2 I am keen to start using your plugin again you are probably aware of the following wrong links, these appear to be common to all your pages. I have been playing around with the HS home grown plugin but I think your interface is better esspecialy the way you display thumbs, and how you handle security zones.

Phill

20/12/2005 18:10:33 Web Server Error 404 Cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\/includes/style.asp
    20/12/2005 18:10:33 Web Server Error 404 Cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\/includes/header.asp
    20/12/2005 18:10:33 Stream.asp Sending run_event()
    20/12/2005 18:10:34 Error Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html/:8080

Thank you for trying my plugin - I try to provide the best product along with the best support that I can.

The style and header ASP pages are in the Jeff Farmer includes for HS1.7 - or you can copy them from the HS1.7 html\includes folder if there are there. If you can't find them let me know and I'll post them on the BB.

The fisrt error "20/12/2005 18:10:34 Error Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html/:8080" is likey because there is no host specified in the streaming web site on the streaming web page. That should contain the URL of your HS web that the world see's.

Update:
    Version 4.1.0 is complete and nearing its beta test. All is working great with NINJA support plus the other enhancements that were added. It will be in the updater soon for both HS1.7 and HS2.0
    Bryan
    (Config is in my profile)

Comment

Thanks I look forward to the update. I'm not sure that its the includes that can't be found but the inclusion of both "\" and "/" in the html?

I'm not worried about the first error as you say it should resolve its self when I put in the url.

20/12/2005 18:10:33 Web Server Error 404 Cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html \/ includes/style.asp
      Phill

Comment

Working...
      X