This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camera buttons not showing

when looking at camera.asp or stream.asp, there aren't any buttons to choose the camera. On stream, it just has text that says "Streaming is On for Office Camera" but no button for the Family RoomCam. I have 2 security zones, each are armed, and the main is armed.

Any ideas what is missing? If I try to stream, I get nothing (although the WinTV does turn on when I click start streaming).

Jay Fro

never mind

found the SET button,and now the buttons appear on the site.

Jay Fro

Comment

Buttons not showing

Hello,

I now seem to have this problem too.

No buttons showing, used the "set" button, but still no camera selection buttons on my camera.asp page.

However, when I save from the CapConfig I get the following in my logfile:

2006/06/04 22:50:57 Hauppauge Capture Error An unexpected error occured in the cbCameraSetting_Click(0) function/subroutine: [5 - Invalid procedure call or argument]
      2006/06/04 22:51:42 Hauppauge Capture Error An unexpected error occured in the UpdateCameraZoneAssignments(210) function/subroutine: [13 - Type mismatch]

After that my camera setting are never saved and always revert back to defaut settings.

Any help out there?

Regards,

Ralph

Comment

I have seen this a few times

Every time it happened, I had just made a change to the configuration and for some reason, it didn't use any of the changes until after I reset HS.

Other than that, the plugin runs great.

I have had 3 Ninja's running for 3 months solid scanning back and forth. They finally gave out so I will have to take another look at options. I am actually using the base on a much heavier camera that they were designed for so I really can't complain. They were built to handle the X10 cameras which are about 4-8 OZ but I have them turned upside down with cameras weighing about 2-3 LBS. Being upside down, it takes alot less effort for the motors to move everything around.

Going to have to put the camera controller on a UPS as well. I normally have 6-7 cameras running in a 9 image config but when the power drops it reverts to a 16 camera image. Many of the cameras are not connected for access by outside visitors so they just show up blank. Been out of town for 3 months and just getting back home and will be upgrading to a little better system.

Comment

Originally posted by RILehmann
          Hello,

I now seem to have this problem too.

No buttons showing, used the "set" button, but still no camera selection buttons on my camera.asp page.

However, when I save from the CapConfig I get the following in my logfile:

2006/06/04 22:50:57 Hauppauge Capture Error An unexpected error occured in the cbCameraSetting_Click(0) function/subroutine: [5 - Invalid procedure call or argument]
          2006/06/04 22:51:42 Hauppauge Capture Error An unexpected error occured in the UpdateCameraZoneAssignments(210) function/subroutine: [13 - Type mismatch]

After that my camera setting are never saved and always revert back to defaut settings.

Any help out there?

Regards,

Ralph
          Have you made any hardware changes? You could try and restore the hspi_Hauppauge_Capture.ini file in the config folder from a backup when it was working to see if the problem is still there. I have a new version (4.1.2) that I'll be submit for posting today. It adds some more ninja capabilities for a delay snap (move, delay and snap).
          Bryan
          (Config is in my profile)

Comment

back at it

I am just getting back at getting this set up. I last looked at it in May, just before the long weekend and all was good, not I am having this issue as well. All of my buttons are gone.

has anyone found the solution to this?
            Kirk

http://cleverhouseautomation.ca
            http://southcoastwebsitedesign.ca

Comment

Working...
            X