Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

DiGiCam cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiGiCam cards

Does this plugin support the multiport DiGiCam cards?

The WebCam plugin works fine until HS is restarted then only 1 instance (port) of the card is displayed.

Version 4.1.1 should support multiple cards but only one card can be used for camera input. The other card can be used by other applications.
    Bryan
    (Config is in my profile)

Comment

Multiple ports - one card?

The Digicam card has mulitple inputs (4-16) on one card. Is this supported? I installed from the updater to give it a try, it doesn't appear to be supported. Each input shows as a card. 4 cards listed all with the same name.

If i'm missing the boat in configuration and it is supported just let me know and I will actually read the install. After all i'm a nerd and nerd stands for Never Ever Read Directions.

Comment

I know what you mean (NERD). When all else fails than I red the directions

If the Digi card shows up as seperate devices then only one can be used in the configuration. I guess I'll have to retrofit the plugin to actually support multiple capture cards simultanously. It will take a while to do that though - it's a fair bit of work but not hard to to.
        Bryan
        (Config is in my profile)

Comment

Working...
        X