Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Error messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error messages

I started a trial of this plugin yesterday. Now when HomeSeer starts and gets to the Hauppauge Capture initializaion, I get the following errors:

TVICHW32 Driver Open Error
    Cannot load ASPI layer driver

Also, it doesn't "keep" the video source I enter for individual camera's. Security zones and cameras are listed. I'm using the composite input on a Kworld PCI capture card, but the camera's keep defaulting to s-video. Running HS 2.1.142.

Any help on the errors?

Pat

It appears the HS 2.1 has caused problem for this plugin. I'm working on a fix for it.
    Bryan
    (Config is in my profile)

Comment

Thanks for the update Bryan. The plugin sure seems to have a lot going for it. Eager to see it in action.

Pat

Comment

Bryan,

I am also having problems with Hauppauge. It worked when I originally installed it but now it gets hung up calling the Config screen.

I am very new to Homeseer, is there another way to get a camera in? Thank you.

Randy

Comment

Working...
        X