This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

It seems that I have been duped by this system yet again. I ordered a hauppauge 4 input bnc connector card, I'm sure I can find the specs somewhere... I have two cctv cameras hooked up to the capture card, and nothing. I know they have video signal right up to the point they enter the computer. I took some advice from here and checked the help file, wow, that thing is for some other kind of software, not for HS. So no help there. I need to know how to get things running in the most straight forward way. Do I need to have an RF translator? Do I have to download some other thing to get the plug in to work? etc. etc. Thank you for your time.

Is the card an ImpactVCB card? I had one of those installed for a while and the switching (selecting a camera) was a little strange. Here is a picture of what inputs you need to configure to get the camera to be selected
    Attached Files
    Bryan
    (Config is in my profile)

Comment

Looks like it...

ImpactVCB model 00188

Is what was shipped to me, but the inputs are not as you described. What I have are four inputs, all BNC connections. What I was assuming was that I could have four cameras. I finally have tweaked things enough to get a video display in the preview window, but the .asp pages don't work, what am I doing wrong there?

Comment

a) you should send an email to Hauppauge support and ask them about the input assignments for the BNC connectors.

b) which asp doesn't work? The camera page or the streaming page - or both?

Could you email me the hspi_hauppauge_Capture.ini file and I'll take a look at it.
        Bryan
        (Config is in my profile)

Comment

Working...
        X