Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Uninstall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uninstall

I tried the software and (while it is good) I've decided it is not what I want. How do you you completely uninstall the plug-in?

Thank you

Manual uninstall simplified

To uninstall enter these commands at a command prompt with HomeSeer down: (you can copy and paste them into the command window)

"C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\hspi_Hauppauge_Capture.exe" /unregserver
    "C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\Bin\Hauppauge_Capture\CaptureUtility.exe" /unregserver
    "C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\Bin\Hauppauge_Capture\ImageUtility.exe" /unregserver
    "C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\Bin\Hauppauge_Capture\FireCracker.exe /unregserver
    Regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\Bin\Hauppauge_Capture\videocapx.ocx /U

Delete the folder C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\Bin\Hauppauge_Capture\
    Delete the file C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\hspi_Hauppauge_Capture.exe

You may or may not be able to delete all the files contained in the hspi_Hauppauge_Capture.zip file but beware, other applications may still use some of these files.

Restart HomeSeer
    Bryan
    (Config is in my profile)

Comment

Manual Uninstall

I've taken the steps you outlined, but still have the "links" created by this plugin (View Security AVI's, View Security Images, etc). How do I remove those from my Web Control pages?

Comment

Edit the head.HTML file and remove everything in it.
        Bryan
        (Config is in my profile)

Comment

Working...
        X