This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HV / HS Initialization

During startup/initialization of HomeSeer, I've noticed that when the HomeVision plug-in starts, it sends a message asking about assigning variables to devices. Exact message doesn't matter, the problem is that this message waits for a user entry of Yes or No. While waiting for this user intervention, the rest of the initialization process for HS pauses. I've been using HomeVision with HomeSeer for quite sometime and have put up with this problem. But, it recently became more of a nuisance when my HS server rebooted itself while I was away from home. Until this message/prompt could be cleared by user intervention, the system was stalled. Fortunately, I was able to VNC into the Server to answer the prompt so that the initialization of HS could proceed. Does anyone know where this message comes from (I assume it's from the HV plug-in) and provide an answer to how I can turn it off or at least ignor it so that no user intervention is required during HS with HV startup. Thanks in advance.
Working...
X