X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Configuring Homevision variables

Hi, new demo user here.

Installing homevision interface and have some questions for those of you who may have been through this already:

1) I can not seem to find decent documentation on the HV driver, only a 2 page rev update notice, any ideas?
    2) I mistakenly clicked on the delete button while editing an HV variable instead of Save. Does this mean I have delete and recreate my whole HV database. Please say no, as this is hours of renaming and reconfiguring
    3) Most importantly, why do variables configured as "internal variable" or "Analog input" give me options to turn ON/OFF only? I would think that AI's should not have the option to manually control and variables should give me a value box to adjust. Am I missing something??

Thanks for any feedback on this one, especially item 3). Looks like a great forum!

Rick

Anybody using Homevision?

Did you ever get a response to this? I've used HomeVision for a long time and had similar questions about documentation. It seems that it's an unsupported device and has been for many years. Too bad for those of us who started our Home Automation experience with it even many more years ago before there was a HSPro.

Comment

Working...
    X