X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest HomeVision Plug-In In this Thread

Hi, everyone.

This is where I'll always post the most recent HomeVision plug-in.

Today's version is Beta 0.0.5

Changes from 0.0.4 to 0.0.5:
    * Dimming commands were reversed. (A 90% dim would be set to 10%. A 10% dim would be set to 90%.)
    * Rewrote error handler to provide more accurate error messages to the log.
    * Plug-in now reads settings from the HS INI file. It will move existing registry entries there.

Thanks for trying out the beta.

--David
    Attached Files

Is .5 the latest Homevision beta available to date? Any word on the Homevision Expansion board being included in any of these/future Homevision Betas?

Comment

Click "help" then "Updates..." from HomeSeer main window.
      Latest HomeVision plugin is there at Rev 1.0.0.9
      re. expansion board, its not available at this time. Search this topic for details.

Comment

Thanks, it's good to see HV is still supported somewhat here. I don't have my HomeSeer server installed yet so I couldn't have checked the updater. I also own HV and the Expansion Board for it too. I've been sitting on the HV/EB for a year now, same with HS, I bought HS right before the price increase. I had planned to use the HV/EB for my IR and temp sensors (I just ordered 20 temp sensors). But now I'm kinda bumming out now that it doesn't look like the HV/EB is going to work out like I had planned it too without support for the HV-EB in HS. Unless anybody know of a confirmed workaround to get temp sensors connected to the HV-EB to show up in HS?

Comment

I am getting the following errors in HS log as HS shuts down.
          3/9/2004 11:32:16 AM~!~HomeVision Plug-in Diagnostic~!~ Routine: ShutDownIR() Error (8012): Application-defined or object-defined error
          3/9/2004 11:32:16 AM~!~HomeVision Plug-in Diagnostic~!~ Routine: ShutdownIO() Error (8012): Application-defined or object-defined error
          3/9/2004 11:32:17 AM~!~Info~!~Web Server stopped

Any idea on how to fix.
          Thanks

Mark

Comment

You can use temp sensors with plug in. Just place temp values into HV variables and they will show in HS. Digital Inputs can also be used have them set flags in HV and they will also show in HS. You can then use events and scripts to operate on them. Hope this helps.

Mark

Comment

I appreciate the response, I was hoping my Homevision equipment wouldn't go to waste as I would like to utilize it with HomeSeer. I'll proceed with my plans to incorporate it now. Thanks again!

Paul

Comment

Working...
              X