Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2/16/2011 7:45:25 PM - Warning - Plug-in MobiLinc not responding, CONFIG_CHANGE call

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2/16/2011 7:45:25 PM - Warning - Plug-in MobiLinc not responding, CONFIG_CHANGE call

I successfully installed Mobilinc HS and had it connected but now get this error message and can't reconnect. I have checked the login and password, the IP address and the ports which are all aligned between the computer and the iPhone. Any thoughts?

Hi rkujawa,

It appears that the MobiLinc plug-in for HomeSeer stopped responding.

Just to confirm, have you rebooted HomeSeer? If so, does this message appear in the HomeSeer console on startup?

If it does, we'd like to see the MobiLinc log file contents set to Verbose. To set the MobiLinc plug-in to collect Verbose debugging information outside of HomeSeer (since it appears to be locking up) please perform the following steps:

1. Open the Registery Editor (regedit)
    2. Navigate to the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MobiLinc Homeseer Plugin\ServerSettings\LogLevel
    3. Change LogLevel to 4

Once the LogLevel key is changed, launch HomeSeer until you get this message. Then email me the log file at wes@mobileintegratedsolutions.com

The file file can be found by going to your HomeSeer directory. (Usually C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO or C:\Program Files\HomeSeer). Find the file HSPI_Mobilinc.log and email me that file.

Thanks for your help in debugging this,
    Wes

Comment

Working...
    X