Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

New Version of Android App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Version of Android App

There's a new version of HSDroid, V1.09. Besides some bug fixes, I've added On/Off/Control/Send buttons to items. So now instead of clicking on a device and having it toggle, you'll have the option to set it either on or off.

As for HS Version 3, I don't have any near term plans to upgrade the plug-in to support Version 3. Since HS didn't see fit to maintain backward compatibility, this means if you upgrade to HS Version 3, the HSDroid plug-in won't work.

Dan

Dan,

I'm running version 1.9 of HSDroid. The new On/Off buttons added for each item work fine except on my Favorites screen. The buttons will not turn a device on or off. If I long-press from the Favorites screen to see the device details, the On/Off buttons do work on the details screen.

Comment

I'm out of the country until mid-June. I'll look at this when I get back

Comment

Working...
      X