X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP FOR NetTouchPad & HSGirder.

GETTING STARTED.
    1) Download and install the Netremote Win32 and PocketPC client from Netremote.org. Files are here.
    If you are ever ask for registration code use this: 006B-8A00-D701-5DBD (all 0 are zeros) Install these on both your hostmachine (HS machine) and your remote machine (laptop, touchscreen, ect).
    2) Install George Photakis' HSGirder & NetRemote Plugin from HS Updater.
    3) Activate hsGirder interface from HS menu bar by selecting View/Options/Interfaces. Select hsGirder to add. RESTART HOMESEER.
    4)In HS, go back to "interfaces tab", select "hsGirder" than "setup".
    Attached Files

5) Under setup config as follows. Select your own x10 codes that you plan to use in NetTouchPad.
    "PLEASE", SO AS TO NOT CLUTTER UP THESE HELP FILES, "PLEASE" POST YOUR QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS UNDER ANOTHER TOPIC. HOWEVER, BY-ALL-MEANS POST CORRECTIONS, HELP LINKS, AND HELP TOPICS HERE.
    Attached Files

Comment

6) Configure hsGirder. Select hsGirder dropdown menu from HS menu bar. Under "Config remote Girders", setup as follows. Be sure to check "Enable Inbound Girder TCP...".
      Attached Files

Comment

7) Under NetRemote Options setup as follows. Use your own default code. Set the default NetRemote SetImage path to {homeseerdir}\data\hsGirder if it is not already.

"PLEASE", SO AS TO NOT CLUTTER UP THESE HELP FILES, "PLEASE" POST YOUR QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS UNDER ANOTHER TOPIC. HOWEVER, BY-ALL-MEANS POST CORRECTIONS, HELP LINKS, AND HELP TOPICS HERE.
        Attached Files

Comment

8) Launch NetRemote from remote machine. When ask for your "default host" enter either the IP address or machine name of your HS machine.
          9) In NetRemote, Select File/Properties.
          General tab should be ok.
          Plugins tab:
          Attached Files

Comment

Plugins continued:
            Attached Files

Comment

10) Close then reopen NetRemote. Select "load ccf" from menu. Find and load Georges' "NetTouchPad.ccf" and click OK. ( I am not totally sure where the HS updater version places this ccf as I started with the original zip file before it was available in the HS Updater. Mine is in \My Documents\NetRemote\CCFs. Do a hard drive search to find this file.
              IMPORTANT. CLOSE NETREMOTE AND RESTRART IT AFTER SELECTING THE CCF. (to make proper connection)
              Relaunch NetRemote and, if all went well, you should have an operantional NetTouchPad.
              11) Find, open, and print the "NetTouchPad.ini" file that is located in your HS "scripts" folder. Follow the instructions to configure for your devices and ect.
              Get this working and then you can advance more later.
              I would recommend you next download and study jwilson56s' Netremote Nowplaying project stating here. This ccf is NOT JUST FOR MUSIC! It contains several new scrips that offer more flexable control of devices for those who want to create there own pages from scratch. This project also contains working samples of almost all (if not all) of the many advanced "actions" currently availiable. It makes a great "Mark" to steal from! This project containes good instructions and may not need additional support here.
              I will start on the editor "Tonto" next, to help reduce its learning curve.
              Michael

Comment

Updated today.

Comment

Been away awhile. Father very ill. Will update for Tonto and 1.0 soon.

Comment

I've bumped this so that it floats to the top. g

Comment

Working...
                    X