This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error In Log

Just after I power up my touchscreen computer, launch NR and attempt control (IR, lights) I get the following errors in the HS log:

8/4/2005 7:04:48 PM~!~hsGirder~!~NetRemote client registered on port 1 from 192.168.1.4
    8/4/2005 7:04:54 PM~!~hsGirder Error~!~Cleaned disconnected socket: 0. State was: 0
    8/4/2005 7:04:54 PM~!~hsGirder Error~!~NetRemote TCP Senddata error, No socket connected. State is: 0
    8/4/2005 7:04:54 PM~!~hsGirder Error~!~NetRemote TCP Senddata error, No socket connected. State is: 0
    8/4/2005 7:05:54 PM~!~hsGirder~!~Attempting to recover feedback port to: 192.168.1.4
    8/4/2005 7:05:55 PM~!~hsGirder Error~!~Error from NetRemote Winsock 0: Error number is 10061
    8/4/2005 7:05:55 PM~!~hsGirder Error~!~Connection is forcefully rejected

During this time, response is terrible. I then shut down and restart NR and all is fine after. These errors are filling my log.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

Chuck

bump

Comment

Chas,

Could your touchscreen be going into sleep mode? I know NR is pretty flakey about recovering from sleeps.

Comment

George,

Thanks for the reply. The CF-01 is not going into sleep mode. This is happening right after boot-up. I launch NR at start up. Could it be that NR is launching too soon (before everything else is ready)?

Chuck

Comment

Bump

Comment

Not really ignoring you, just having a hard time figuring it out. I tried exactly what you said on all of my netremote laptops and PCs and all work just fine. Are you running a newer or beta copy of Netremote?

Comment

George,

I appreciate you looking into this for me.

I'm running Netremote version 1.1.0.36, HSGirder 0.9.0.7, and Homeseer 1.7.0.43. Recently, I've been getting alot of these errors as well:

8/14/2005 2:45:38 PM~!~hsGirder Error~!~Error from NetRemote Winsock 0: Error number is 10061
              8/14/2005 2:45:38 PM~!~hsGirder Error~!~Connection is forcefully rejected

Hopefully you can come up with an idea or something I can try.

Also, is there any reference documentation on HSGirder usage in scripts? Something written that describes "hsg.netremote_send" syntax and the like?

Chuck

Comment

George,

After looking over things and realizing that I han't upgraded my version of NR on the client in a while, I downloaded and installed the newest version (.44). Now I don't see any errors at all. For now, you can quit looking for a cause. I'll monitor and see how thing go.

The only question remains is this one: Any documentation available?

Chuck

Comment

George,

Spoke too soon. Immediately after booting up the CF-01 this evening and autostarting NR, the same errors appeared. I can shut down NR and restart and the error does not come back.

I guess you can start the head scratching again.

Chuck

Comment

Working...
                  X