Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My hsGirder has fallen and it can't get up!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My hsGirder has fallen and it can't get up!

Hi,
    I've been using hsGirder and Netremote for about a year and a half now and once I got it up and running, I haven't had to mess with it at all until now. I've had Homeseer and hsGirder running for over 2 months without a restart and then just recently, I had to restart. After I restarted, I lost my hsGirder.

When I select a button from my netremote interface, I'm not getting anything.. anything even with the debug level set to 3.

Jeez!!! When I went to confirm that, it worked. This hasn't worked for 3 days. I've been trying to diagnose this for 3 days now and the moment I put my problem on the boards, it decides to work. I've changed nothing.

hsGirder version: 0.9.0.7
    HomeSeer version is: 2.0.1997.0

I have some logs attached.
    hsGirder_Error_log.txt - Is what my Homeseer looks like when it's booting up. Although there are other errors, I keep getting the 'Response: Girder is not running, event was not triggered'. I don't know why I'm getting this. And I don't remember seeing this before. I also don't usually have my debug level set to 3 either.

really_confused_log.txt - Is the log I just got when things started to magically work. I still see the 'Response: Girder is not running, event was not triggered'. Any reason why I'm getting this? I don't have Girder running on my Homeseer machine but I do have hsGirder running. I do have Girder running on another maching called 'video' in which I'm calling through a script called nrMM.txt.

Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to start tearing things apart unless I really have to.

Thanks,
    Eric
    Attached Files

Humm, weird.

You didn't by any chance delete gireventlib.dll from your HS root directory? hsGirder uses that to communicate to local Girders.

Comment

Not sure,
      I'll check to see if that file still exists when I get home tonight.

Eric

Comment

Working...
      X