This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graphic Library packages for NR?

Would you be willing to pay for a graphics library to use with Netremote that was geared towards home automation? I am trying to entice soem graphic artists to create libraries for NR to be used for HA.
    No I create my own graphics
    20.00%
    No I 'borrow' what I need from other CCF's
    20.00%
    Yes I would love to pay for a decent graphics library
    60.00%

The poll is expired.

John

I chose B.. although I do not use NetRemote... I never buy graphics... have created some of my own.. but not many....
    just seems that everything anymore is ..... I will give you this but you can buy this, this, this and this.... it is expensive when you get done.....

I am not a dealer, business owner or anything.. just a young guy with a wife and 2 kids that is trying to utilize some of this stuff along with my other hobbies...

had to sell some hobbies as even they are expensive too...
    dirtbike, nitro methane rc truck

current projects I have going is Home automation (will never stop)
    and
    Beyond TV by snapstream (http://www.snapstream.com)
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

I might buy graphics. It's all a matter of what you want to be spending your time on. I wish there was decent library of graphic on this forum. Would it be possible to create a site that people could dump their grapic files into and then others could download them?
      John

Comment

There was a thread started a while back with the intention of being a storage place for icons. Didn't seem like there was much interest after the first 1/2 dozen posts or so.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnybwis
          I might buy graphics. It's all a matter of what you want to be spending your time on. I wish there was decent library of graphic on this forum. Would it be possible to create a site that people could dump their grapic files into and then others could download them?
          Are you talking about generic icons or graphics to be used with NetRemote?
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Well I would love to see a site also dedicated to free graphics. These should be stored in png alpha transparent format so they could be used by just about anyone. The buttons (or other interactive icons) should have both an active and an inactive view. Ideally they should come in at least a 800X600 and 1024X768 relative sizes and possibly a PPC size. This would handle just about any touch screen situation.

Rupp I posted this in the Netremote section but I would guess that people designing interfaces for other packages would benifit as well.

I have also done my own graphics... I would not say I am great at it... but I can say it takes a long time. With the new Netremote designer it would be easier to create your own skin designs if you had access to a decent selection of graphics for buttons and backgrounds.

Even guys that buy CQC and Mainlobby need add on graphic packages. Some cost $$$. We are not all artists...

John
            John

Comment

Working...
            X