This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSgirder question

I've been using the HSgirder for a while now and have not had cause to go in and look at anything in there since back in HS verson 1.7. I've since gone thourgh several upgrades, I'm at 2.1.104 now. While HSgirder seems to still functioning, going to the setup or clicking on anything releated to the interface takes a good 4 to 5 minutes to bring up anything on the screen, and generates this message in the logs.

11/24/2006 3:06:55 PM - WARNING - GetDevice is not reliable for device enumeration. Please use the new GetDeviceEnumerator method.

Is this a plug in that needs to be updated? Should i be worried that it's about to fail? If nothing else it makes me very nervous waiting for the setup screen to come up as HS seems to completely lock up until it does finally show.

Any thoughts or has anyone else noticed this?
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Nightwalker,

The plugin was updated to handle this a while back. Take a look at the stickies for the latest version .98.

George

Comment

Originally posted by George
      Nightwalker,

The plugin was updated to handle this a while back. Take a look at the stickies for the latest version .98.

George
      I'll do that, thanks for the update, i completely missed it.
      Marty
      ------
      XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2

Comment

Originally posted by nightwalker
        I'll do that, thanks for the update, i completely missed it.
        I've searched and not found anything about version 98, however i checked my version number and am using HSgirder verson 0.9.0.8 with HS verson 2.1.104. I'm not quite sure what to do about that. I assume no one else is getting the same symptoms. I can't imagine what i've done here.
        Marty
        ------

Comment

Working...
        X