This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage TV Events

I havent tried out the plugin yet.. but getting ready to..

Just wondering if there are triggers based on what sage tv does

Would be nice lets say if you were to pause someone in sage tv, that would trigger an event in homeseer to lets say turn on some lights

Then when you press play, you could dim the lights back down.

Im currently using WMC and the powerlink plugin does what im decribing.. I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger on a sagetv switchover.. but this feature would get me closer...

Thanks

-Tom-
    -Tom-

I think it's on lamanis "To Do" list.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Moskus is correct. It currently only triggers HomeSeer events when it is turned on / off, but I am planning on extensivly building out the event triggering capability in the next version or two.

Comment

Tom, I posted version 1.3.4, which as now a trigger for "Pause" also. Let me know if you need help setting it up.

Originally posted by twa8000 View Post
        I havent tried out the plugin yet.. but getting ready to..

Just wondering if there are triggers based on what sage tv does

Would be nice lets say if you were to pause someone in sage tv, that would trigger an event in homeseer to lets say turn on some lights

Then when you press play, you could dim the lights back down.

Im currently using WMC and the powerlink plugin does what im decribing.. I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger on a sagetv switchover.. but this feature would get me closer...

Thanks

-Tom-

Comment

Working...
        X