This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audrey Image

Has anyone ever tried to image their audrey with a larger CF card than a 32mb? All I have access to is a 512.

several people including me have used 64meg modules, but I have not read about anyone using any larger than that.

I know you should be able to get a 32meg module still from somewhere, check ebay

If you do end up trying with the larger module, please post your results pass or fail so others will know..
    Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Well I tried it with the 512 and held the two buttons for a good 3 minutes. It never got past the 3com loading screen. I read there should be some message about that says "loading from compact flash", never saw it.

Comment

Yeah, you shouldn't have to hold the buttons for more than a few seconds, after that you let go, and it does the flash.

Tomorrow I'll go on a hunt for 32meg and 64meg cards, I'm sure I have some friends with older cameras or something. If I find any I'll let you know.
        Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Working...
        X