This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

considering using plugin

I have an audrey which is runnign an image I found online with the voyager browser, caller ID and such. I have been using it with homeseer to simply run the touchpad and rover interfaces but wonder if more can be done.

does anyone have an image of the complete setup that I could try out? I am hoping to save some time and my old image to test what it can do.

The best way is to have someone make an image of thier existing Audrey to a CF card and mail it to you. If I had a spare laying around (I'll look), I'd mail one to you.

--Dan

Originally posted by vince954
    I have an audrey which is runnign an image I found online with the voyager browser, caller ID and such. I have been using it with homeseer to simply run the touchpad and rover interfaces but wonder if more can be done.

does anyone have an image of the complete setup that I could try out? I am hoping to save some time and my old image to test what it can do.
    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

considering using plugin

Originally posted by drozwood90
      The best way is to have someone make an image of thier existing Audrey to a CF card and mail it to you. If I had a spare laying around (I'll look), I'd mail one to you.

--Dan
      that would be great, I would send the card back if needed. do you have a list of the capabilities of the plugin? I know you can run homeseer from audrey and there is also the caller ID, but what else?

Comment

Attached is the plugin manual. Images can be downloaded at http://mcsSprinklers.com/is11sHA.txt or http://mcsSprinklers.com/stockHA.txt for the Infinitity Special and 3Com images respectively that contain the additional hacks used from mcsAudrey. These are binary images ceated on an Audrey and transfered to the Windows file system.
        Attached Files

Comment

Managed to find a working Audrey with ethernet interface. Now that I have this, I'm also interested in using it with HomeSeer.

I see that the plugin is no longer active, are new users out of luck?

Thanks for any information.

Comment

The plugin is available through updaters. It has been around for quite awhile with many users. The images with the hacks needed are available from several sources for download. Some have been able to burn the image with external equipment. In the manual the instructions provided show how to do it using the capabilty buit into Audrey, but it seems to need a CF card that is no bigger than 64K with 32K preferred. These low density CFs may be hard to find. AudreyHacking.com was the last place I knew that provided the hardware support.

Comment

Working...
            X