Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do. Thanks for what you've done so far.

Jerry
    ________
    Vicodin rehab forum
    Last edited by Jerry Coleman; May 15, 2011, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Michael,

I've put in a help desk ticket for the speaker client to list the Audrey as a host. We should know something in a few days.

The Audrey will speak from the everyone wildcard, but I can't make just the Audrey speak by it's self. I'm listing the name of my Audrey "livingroom:default" in the host section of the speak dialog box.
      ________
      LandonLUX

Comment

Try it without the :default suffix. Use the Audrey name you setup on the first mcsAudrey tab

Comment

That did the trick.

It don't look good for adding the name of the Audrey's with the other speaker clients. I've been speaking with Rupp and he stated...
          Ah. This is controlled by the remote speaker clients connecting to HomeSeer via .net remoting. Since the Audry can run a speaker client it will not show up on this list...

I asked Rich and he stated that we do not add code to the base product for any other hardware and that all interface to external hardware could be handled via a plugin.

Michael, could something be added to let me know which Audrey's are ready to speak. Maybe a status or something that says "Speaker On" for on or "Speaker Off" for speaker off..

Thanks for the update.
          Jerry
          ________
          Vapir No2

Comment

What constitutes that an Audrey is ready to speak? When the plugin responds to user/script commands it looks for the status of the power device associated with it and if the power is off it will not send commands. Using this criteria the status of the power device should be same as Audrey ready to speak.

Comment

Working...
            X