X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cryptic Error ??

Audrey PutInQueue -2147467259 Line 60 Automation error Unspecified error
    Audrey TimerTimeout -2147467259 Line 680 Automation error Unspecified error

Any clue what these mean? The latter has been showing up once or twice per minute since the initial occurrance. Short of restarting HS, I managed to stop the errors by disabling/re-enabling the plugin.
    Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

The later is generated when the following command is executed. It means that a new instance of Internet Explorer was being created, but Windows said no-way.

I suspect it is a resource issue likely caused by cleanup not happening somewhere.

The other is Timer related and likely to be similiar. When the timer was referenced Windows gave a hu?

Comment

There would have been no IE activity on the host machine, unless it's somehow running in the background.
      Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Just cause you cannot see it, it does not men it is not there. It is a common object to use to download data from internet in script and plugins. mcsAudrey uses t to incorprate the http protocol to communicate with Audrey's web server.

Comment

Michael, were any of the fixes you made for my "7 audrey update" applicable to the general case? Or were all the fixes related to the number 64? I'm just wondering if that update would help the general case.

Chris

Comment

I dont really remember the scope of the changes. I know it was in general consistency of the number of audrey's and it involved several areas, but I do not know if it would only manifest itself with a large number of units. It should not have broken anything.

Comment

Oh, sorry, maybe I misspoke. I was pondering the notion that maybe those fixes you made for me might help wadenut with his problems.

Comment

Working...
              X