Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Integration with Touchpad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool That has sorted out the typing at the top of the page.
    I am still getting alot of rubish when I try to speak something.
    My phrase apears towards the end of what sounds like program lines it all begins with "less than"
    Thank you
    Jim

Comment

The page was written to be used with the NeoSpeech voices. If you are not using either NeoSpeech or ATT voices, then the speech part would need to be edited to remove the code that tells the speech engine what voice to use.

Jeff Farmer
      HomeSeer user since March, 2000

Wiring Wall

HomeSeer
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I am using At&t Voices.
        I got it working though not sure what I did just deleted a few bits lol
        Cool Script Should keep the kids happy
        Thanks jim

Comment

Would It be possible to have a drop down menu to enable most used phrases/ Favourites?

Thanks Jim

Comment

I'll keep that in mind for when I make some changes to the page. One other thing I plan on adding is a dropdown to select an Audrey and send either speak or display to the Audrey.

Jeff Farmer
            HomeSeer user since March, 2000

Wiring Wall

HomeSeer
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Did you ever figure out how to just have it default to the message server and remove all the options for voice ect?

Thanks,
              Dave

Comment

Try this. It does what I think you are wanting.
                Attached Files
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Jeff

This looks like the right track. I ONLY use this to speak text through touchpad. Is it possible to get rid of all selections and just have a text box and the speak it button?

I would just want it to defaul to NO message boxes or balloons, and be sent to the message server.

I use this to send annoucements over the whole house audio:
                  "The movie will start in 5 minutes."
                  "Survivor is on."
                  And of course the general fun of making the house speak when I am out of town.

Thanks a million for all your help thus far.

Comment

Working...
                  X