This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No trial code in updater

I was going to try out plugin before buying it but noticed that updater doesn't show me any of possible trial codes - not at all!

Is it possible to get one without trying get get updater problem fixed? Seem really nice plugin!

rgds,
    Jussi

The trial key process changed recently. Please visit this URL for more information: http://www.homeseer.com/cgi-bin/help...iew=14&lang=en
    -Geoff

Comment

Jussi,

I asked HomeSeer Technologies a trial code for you.

Your email is not in your profile send me an email and I will send you the code when I will receive it.

Regards,
      Christian

Comment

I just downloaded the MessageServer, and found no trial code where it was said to be.
        I went to the HS Store to purchase and found the following:

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Miva Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error: </span>
        <span class="ev_code_RED">Error Code: MER-DTB-00072
        Description: Product 'PI-MSGSERVER' not found (oui/oui_ud.mv:104)
        </span>

Is this no longer available? Is there no trial code?

Comment

GenevaDude,

What I understand about the trial code is you should have one trial code available before you install it after the updater assumes you already try the plug-in.

I asked information about your error in the HS Store I will get back to you when I get info and a trial code.

Thanks,
          Christian

Comment

The trial code appears in the updater when you click on the plugin.

There must be a bad link on our website someplace and I'll get that fixed. If you go to the store directly, the plugin is there. Here is a direct link to it:

Buy Message Server Plug-in

-Rich
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
            X