This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with $callerIDNumber variable

Just installed beta version 1.3.237 and when I use the variable $calledIDNumber to announce a caller it is not formatted as a phone number (xxx-xxx-xxxx) but as a whole number(xxxxxxxxxx) this causes it to be announced as a whole number by the ATT voices. I don’t know if this was like this in the previous version. Is there a work around for this?

Thanks
    Jim

Jim,

As the programmer of Message Server I can fix that but I build that function to give all control to the phoneWeb or other plug-in and less work for me.
    Those variables are set by the phoneWeb plug-in. Jeff can add, change or delete one whenever he want. I’m sure when Jeff will be back from vacation and have free time he will be good to add this. If for some reason he don’t want to add this and you still need it I will add something.

Regards,
    Christian

Comment

Christian

Sorry about that I didn’t even think of phone web being the cause of this I did upgrade Phone web at about the same time as Message server. I will post a message in the Phone Web forum when he gets back. I have a script that I use that works very well just wanted to get away from scripts if I could.

Thanks
      Jim

Comment

Working...
      X