X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't locate MS_Client folder

Hello,

I have installed this on several clients in the past but I can not find the installed "MS_Client" folder. This usually located in the Program folder.

Thanks
    Last edited by ; May 25, 2005, 03:33 PM. Reason: bad title

Comment

No Luck

Other than the zip file folder ther is a "MS_CLIENT.EXE-3B20D4FB.pf" a prefetch file..

Comment

I never saw the prefetch file before you may need to reinstall the client.

Comment

I tried to do that. This is on a fresh install of XP home. Is there a problem installing the client on the server?..

Comment

No problem installing the client on the server.
            Dou you have the client installed in the "add remove program" in the control panel?

You may want to try running the client from a folder without installing it. Look here form more info.

Thanks,
            Christian

Comment

I'll give it a try

Thanks for your help and a great program

Comment

Install of client

I had trouble installing the client version of 2.4. I had to install the 2.2.1 version from the website first and then do the automatic update. I spend a couple of hours trying to figure it out but my method worked so I moved on.

Ditto on the great program. I love the ability to code the scripts using the custom editor and beinging able to run it without having to run a HS event. And it can be done from any computer with MS_Client installed.
                James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Working...
                X